Come in and start the enrollment process for our LPN Program where class sizes are small intended for individual student attention. We have a spacious state of the art nursing clinical lab, stocked with all the necessary supplies as well as all high end SIMS mannequins to ensure maximum skill learning.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age on or before the first day of class. Applicants are required to take an Entrance exam before an application can be completed. Applicants are required to call the school and register for their Entrance Exam in advance. In order to register for this exam applicants must provide their original high school diploma or GED, along with two forms of identification. Please note: foreign High School documents must be translated and evaluated by an evaluation service agency before registering for the exam. Once the applicant has passed their exam, the applicant may move forward with the application process. The application process is simple: Fill out your application and have an interview with the Program Director.
According to Government labor statistics, the health care industry is expected to grow exponentially due to the aging “Baby-boomer” population. Take the first step in becoming an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). You can get your license within one year.
This is your opportunity to move up from a dead end job and enroll in the fastest growing sector of the economy; the health care industry. At AMG School of Licensed Practical Nursing you’ll receive outstanding education and preparation for your future career.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM- 6:00PM. Feel free to stop by the school for a tour or more information.
Step 1: Enrollment
Prospective students must provide:
- Submit a formal application to the institution
- Application Fee: $50
- Testing Fee: $100
- Three forms of ID which include:
- Valid driver license or Permit
- Social security card and or birth certificate
- Proof of citizenship or legal resident status
- Original high school diploma or original equivalency certificate (GED) with scores
- An official transcript must be provided along with the diploma
- If you graduated high school outside of the U.S your documents must be evaluated
FOREIGN HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS MUST BE EVALUATED BY A CERTIFIED CREDENTIAL SERVICE.
Verification of High School completion based on evaluation of foreign credentials by either of the following:
- Globe Language Services 212-227-1994
- World Education Services 212-966-6311
Step 2: Testing
- The entrance exam is the HESI Admissions exam, which is a test of Basic Education skills in Reading, Math, and Critical Thinking.
- Entrance Exam $100.00 Fee Note: This fee is non-refundable.
- Each candidate will be permitted to test twice per year
- Disclaimer: If any portion of the entrance exam is failed, the cost is $75.00 non-refundable fee to re-test.
- The dress code for the interview is Business Casual.